THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Back for the first time

WOW! It's been a really long time since I've done this. Let's see if I remember how to do so. ;-)

One things that's been on my mind lately is sex. The lack of, want of, and the frustration of it all. Why is it that when you're not having sex it seems to be the one thing that people cannot stop talking about? Case (s) in point: This past month I have had two guys tell me that they hadn't been keeping in touch with me because 1) They were busy and 2) They were horny. The fuck? Keeping in mind that these are two grown ass men (29 and 21-22 respectively) and they're telling me that they can't talk to me (or text me, or IM or hit me on Myspace) because apparently my voice (and words?) are enough to send them banging on my door in hopes of banging, well, me. I can't tell you how utterly fucking annoying that is! Yes, I know that a lot of people would be thrilled to hear such declarations of horniness but that shit ain't flying with me.

THEM: I was just so horny and I didn't want to give you the wrong impression of me/If I heard your voice, I would be tempted to scoop you up.

*The second quote is from my ex from 2003 who just so happens to have a girlfriend.

WHAT I HEAR BETWEEN THE LINES: I can't fuck you so I'm not talking to you.

In the case of the first guy (29, attractive, teaches at the high school by my house) he at first told me that he spends Valentine's Day every year with his 12 year old daughter. That's cool. I talked to him about V's Day again and he said that V's Day was a day for sex and since he wasn't getting any he was going to spend time with his daughter. *sigh* He tried to clean up (read: pull his foot out of his ass) that statement by saying that him spending the day with his daughter was a tradition. Who I am to fuck with tradition, right? The last I heard from him was on that day when he sent me a text message, "Happy Vday hope u spend it thinking of me". I said, "Same here", but I didn't really mean that shit.

Really, I'm just wondering what's up with people lately? I seem to keep running into horny ass bastards and bastardettes. Let's see, there's the guy who I talked to a few times at my school who for some reason sent me (and 12 other people) a pic of his dick (impressive, but EW!) without any provocation to do so, the guy on the next block who pulled out his cell phone and showed me a pic of his dick (not impressive at all, and again, EW!), and the massive male assholes on MySpace who wants to know if they can lick/touch/fuck me on the solo tip, if they can L/T/F M in a threesome, and if they can L/T/F M on the regular as a sex buddy despite the fact that it CLEARLY states on my page that I'm not for that shit at ALL. I realize that I'm at the age where there is supposed to be a lot of exploration/partying/sex going on, but honestly, I did a lot of that shit when I was younger. I still have the fire in me, but I'm not going to have a fuck buddy because that's the cool thing to do and I'm not about to have a threesome because it's "cute", "cool", and, according to some people, what I'm genetically predisposed to do because I'm Bisexual.

I don't know what the hell is going on these days but I would LOVE to meet someone who sees me not only as a sexual being (and can actually handle it) but for my other wonderful qualities as well. I always seem to get the ones that want to fuck the hell out of me with no commitment or want to commit to be but don't see me sexually. Do I really have to settle for one or the other? Fuck no! Until I find my ideal man or woman (the latter might be unlikely), I'm closing up shop.

Closed until further notice,

Reina Negra V (Black Queen V)

P.S. I know that the spanish word for queen came waaay before the Latin Kings/Queens and whoever else was/is using it, but I still want to state for whoever's reading this that I AM NOT nor have I ever been or will be affliated with the Latin Kings/Queens or any other gang. I know that the streets of the internet are mean but there's no internet thugging or banging on my block. I live in a nice internet neighborhood! :-D

No comments: