THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

GAAAAAAAAWD is good, y'all!

Now, as y'all know, I live in Chicago but what you may not know that I don't have cable. If I don't have cable, then that means that I can't watch everyone's favorite pastor Pastor Kerney, right? Wrong! Thanks to the good folks at WJYS TV, I can get a nightly dose of Kerney! Since something really good happened a few minutes ago and I'm feeling generous, I'll share some of the wealth with y'all! Please, no need to thank me. The expressions of joy on your faces is enough for me. *smiles sweetly*



WHOOOOOOOOO!! Did y'all feel that? The goodness of this man just seeps out of this video. Favorite line: "I'm still in pain, Pasta (pronounced paaaaas-ta) Kerney!". I seriously want to thank Fresh for introducing me to this foolishness! Now I can't stop watching the man!

Before everyone gets their knickers in a twist, I'm not saying that God can't heal people and that he doesn't send people to do his work but dude just seems mad wrong to me. Plus, I really don't think our Father would place our salvation in the hands of a man that sounds like he has religious Tourette's Syndrome!

On that note, I'm off to bed to dream about the one I luh....Lupe! lol

Still ain't getting a Personal Pwah-rayer Package,
La Reina Negra V


P.S. Just because I love all y'all, another clip. Don't say I never gave y'all nothing! Cause y'all would be lying and it's not right to lie during a Pastor Kerney post. *adjusts halo and wings*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't by to bless this here page and girl I had cable in 4 yurs you hur. I gots YOUTUBE! I will be linking you...

Unknown said...

oops I meant to say I came by...lol...listening to ignant ass Lil Jon, he rubbing off

LibraGurl said...

Hey girl! wave your prayer cloth for me...I'm staying home from work today--my feet & ankles are swollen :-(

Anonymous said...

That man is my favorite quaker ahead of dr Phil even!!

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

Pastor Kearney is a skrait fewl! Damn shame lol.

I got a date with Lupe on Monday night!!!! I can't wait to see him live! YESSSSS!