THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

She finally did a video right

Ok, y'all know I'm not a big fan of Beyonce' the person and sometimes not even of her music, but sometimes she gets it right. I present to you...

Flaws and All




I fuckin' LOVE this song AND the video! Maybe it's the fact that she looks pretty damn natural in this video or maybe it's the fact that it's a song about not being perfect. Whatever it is, I LOVE it!

I also love

Woman Like Me



This song pretty much describes me to a T. It's also one of my most used ringtones. Hey, never let it be said that I cannot separate the person from the music. Well, unless you're a pissy (literally) ass-punk by the name of R. Kelly or a pedophile named Michael Jackson. Oh, y'all gets NO iPod privilages! Furtherfuckingmore, y'all need to read the AARON cause there are just some thangs y'all ain't supposed to do!


Y'all read me when I blog/Accept the post, flaws and all/And that's why I looooove y'aaalll,

Reina Negra V

No comments: