THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 16, 2007

Did Somebody Say DICK?!?

Oh, Alexyss! *sighs* You have a good message but I'll be damned if it's being taken how you would like it. I, for one, cannot watch any of your videos without wanting to CTFU (crack the fuck up) or DCD (dramatic cunt drop/dip). I don't think I've ever posted one of her videos, but due to the recent events in my life it seems to be needed now more than ever. On this particular video, Ms. Taylor tells the tale of a man who flew to ATL to give some good dick to a woman and the woman ain't been right in the head since. A.T's mannarisms remind me of my drunk aunt. It's like her coming up to me and trying to teach me the game on men while holding an Old Style can.

I give to you, a gift of hot dick and nuts!

Enjoy,

Reina Negra V


No comments: