THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 24, 2007

Gotta Love Chi-Town

This might seem a bit two-faced, considering my last two posts, but dammit, this shit is creative! It's the type of stuff I grew up on and to be honest, I really think that it takes a lot of cleverness and mental stamina to freestyle, let alone some ish like this without stumbling! I present to you...


Lookin' Ass Nigga




This shyt has destroyed me more than I can say. I rebuke the good (kinda. Sorta. Maybe. Nah!) people at O Hell Nawl for exposing me to this but I lubs y'all at the same time. It's not right, but it's OK!


Now, get y'all "I got a dolla hey hey hey HEY!" lookin' azzes off my momofukin' page!



Or comment. Either way is fine.


From the mind of one "Save the cheerleader, Save the world", Peter Petrelli lovin' lookin' azz broad,


Reina Negra V

3 comments:

Ambz said...

ol repostin azz funnyazz youtubeazz nigga LOL

I admit i've watched this like 3 times

Reina Negra V said...

If you don't get cho by the way, bootymeat lookin' azz! CTHU

Anonymous said...

I can no longer count how many times i've actually watched AND sent that this week