THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lesbians Have More Fun in Da Club

This has been one hell of a week!

First, as y'all may or may not know, I'm Bisexual (more towards the straight side), however I haven't had a chance to really explore the GLBTWhatevertermthecomeupwithnext world. Enter Nikki. I've known Nikki since 2004 (I think). We've been through so many fights, breakups, ups and downs that it ain't even funny but somehow we've remained friends through it all (between the fights, breakups, etc. that is). She's been trying to get me to go out to a club with her for about 2 years and this past Friday, I finally did it - I went to a Lesbian club! Yay for me! Me, her and her girlfriend went to The Generator which is a nice little spot to dance and chill. We got there early as hell so it was boring but once it picked up, WHOOOOOOOO!! I shook my ass all night long in a black minidress with 4-inch FuckTheShitOutOfMe Pumps with freshly dyed light blond hair! Ya girl was BANGIN'! I also engaged in a wee bit of coonery. Yes, my friends, I Cranked Dat and I Cupid Shuffled and I did it well! *smiles* Lawd knows I paid for it Saturday and Sunday but I had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again!

Things that happened at the club of note:

I grinded with and got hit on by a sexy, thick-ass 30-year-old femme with more ass and tits than I can ever hope to have unless I hit up a plastic surgeon.

Grabbed by and grinded with a big girl who was putting on a show for her studsband.

Got a lap dance from Nikki.

Got a lap dance from Nikki's girlfriend's friend (who is a sexy ass stud, by the way).

Gave a lap dance to said stud friend.

Got hit on HARD by said stud friend.

Debated the existance of Bisexuality with said stud friend.

Watched an *clears throat* "dancer" shake her ass and hips so hard that I said that I would GLADLY pay ALL of her hospital bills if she broke something (yeah...no strip clubs for me, thanks).

Felt like a hooker shufflin' my ass to the club when it's 45 degress outside in a thin-ass jacket with black minidress and hooker heels.


The second reason for this headline will be the next post.


To tha right, tha right, tha right, tha right, tha riiiiiiiight and watch me yooooooooooooooo,

Reina Negra V

No comments: