THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Messed Up My Flow

Today was kind of an eventful day. I crunked, talked to one of my fav Crunkettes, Q and I went out to take care of some business. I got on the bus near my house and I saw a really cute guy and an older woman looking at me and cheesing. I found out that they were LOVING my hair (it's blue, doncha know?). I wanted to say something to the guy but 1) I didn't know the relationship between them (stranger shit has happened) and 2) I was getting off of the bus soon. It was cool though. I could stand to let a cutie pass me by. Then I got off of the bus.

And he got off with me.

*smirks*

I walked up to him and told him that I just had to tell him how cute he was. And he was! He looked like Memp Bleek...




...just without the head.



Or the window licker-ish faces he sometimes produces like JoJo Simmons.



Dude was cute as hell, y'all! Lil' ass t'weren't nan but 20 years old but he was sex-ay! We exchanged names and were about to exchange numbers when...


His muthafuckin' boys pulled up in a ride and his fool ass ran over to them and got in the car like, "Sorry!".


My face cracked worst than an egg in the microwave.


All I could think of saying was, "HOW Y'ALL JUST GON' MESS UP MAH PIMPIN' LIKE DAT?!? Y'ALL SUCK!". I was dying laughing when I said it though.


No love lost. Just proves that he was too young to deal with this chica anyway. I mean, it's all about priorities. He KNEW he was about to get the digits and he jumps in the car with his boys? His mind's still in that group mentality. Bros over "hoes" or whatever you want to call it. Pero, no me importa. I'm supposed to be getting a call from a cute ass guy that I actually ran (yes RAN) back for about 15 or 20 minutes before that. I'll let y'all know how it goes.


Now if y'all will excuse me, I'm bout to get my eat on. Them $ .59 McD's cheeseburgers ain't no joke and a bish is hongray!


- - - *hungry Aretha face*



Reina Negra V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO!, I hate you for the Jojo comment (those kids all look so damned special and shit, no??)


I also rebuke you for the hungry Aretha face AND picture


And I need a pic on my inbox ASAP with your blue hair!

Carolina said...

Yesss, Jojo looks like he's right at home :)