THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

To the Older Fellas Out There...

Now...I know y'all may look at Russy and Kimora and Jay and Bey and think that y'all could pull a younger chick. It actually just may be true but the diff between them and you is that they have confidence and swagga. Lemme explain.


Almost a month ago, I was on my way to see The Dealer (yep, THAT Dealer) after a four month hiatus (we kinda hated each other for a while) when a really cute man caught my eye. I was getting off of the bus and heading down the L steps when something told me to look up. Lo and behold, there the man was looking down on me. I figured I had a bit of time to kill so I walked back up the steps and got into a lil convo. Dude was tall, light-skinedededed with nice eyes and a pleasant voice. We talked a bit about this and that but the thing that turned me off (besides the fact that he was cutting into my Dealer time) was he kept saying, "You're so CUUUUUUUTE!".

*blinks*

Dude, I'm 23 years old and you're 35. That ain't exactly what I wanna be hearing right nah! By this time, we had already exchanged numbers, so I'm like whatevs. I FINALLY went on the train and off to happy Dick and Punani land for the night.


A few days go by and dude keeps calling and I don't answer or call him back. Why? Well, first of all, I kinda, sorta wasn't home for a couple of days. *smirks* Second of all, I just...didn't. *shrugs* He kept leaving messages and I kept doing me. Then came the last message...

Him: I guess you're not going to return my call but I know you have my number. I believe the reason you're not calling is because I told you that I don't have a vehicle at the present time. So when I get my degree I will be making $40 an hour so it won't be a problem to get a car. Just wanted to let you know that. But you don't want to take the time to talk to me now, so...it's not my loss. Have a good one. Bye.

0_o


*falls out laughing*


Keep in mind I met this nigga while I was getting off of the bus and he was getting on so him having a ride was NOT important to me! So this muthafucka wanna act all bashful and insecure when I ask him his age ('cause he knows he's up there in age) and when I ask him to take off his hat ('cause his ass is balding)and then has the nerve to not only get pissy when I don't call him back but try to insinuate that I'm a golddigger!


Fellas, PLEASE get your confidence and swagger up! If you don't have the balls to talk to a 23 year old woman then PLEASE do not try. That shit is embarassing for the both of us.

6 comments:

S.K. said...

Bwhahahaha!!

Why oh why would he leave that sad ass message on you phone??

I looks like you saved yourself the headache.

Reina Negra V said...

At least he had enough pride, dignity and sense to leave it on MY side instead of my mother's. That would've been sofaking AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Ay please are you serious??? he came at you with this bullshit?? like a young ponk??!

Anonymous said...

Dudes seem to love to revert to what is or isn't in their pockets when things don't go their way. You don't want me cause I'm broke or you just want me cause I got money. They all can gtfoh with that. He seems like a bugaboo. And btw, 35 isn't that old.

Reina Negra V said...

@ M.I.A. Shawn

Oh, I'm not saying 35 is old but it's too damn old to be ackin' (yep) like that! I mean, Jay-Z is, what, 37 now and I'd go out with him with no hesitation.

Anonymous said...

That is funny.

He shows like my ex; taking the CTA, balding, no car, and talking about a degree that he might get.


thats funny, so freakin' funny

-divine