THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Reh Dooooogg....Flowin' Through My Miiiiiiiind...

The more I watch, the more I do......the Reh Dogg-scrub-my-booty-in-the-shower-while-contemplating-life-dance! Ladies and gentlemen, queens and kings and everyone in between....I present to you: REH DOGG!!


Online Friendships Hurt (Why yes, Reh....yes, they do)


Blacken Chinese Man (Yes....you read that right)


Rome the Dark Street (Reh gettin' GANGSTA!! Hartford, nigga! WHAT?!?)


Desperate Times (Need Asian Women)


Keep Fuckin' Around (CT in this bitch!!)


Exploding Anger


It's a Known Fact (Reh in 1997)


Reh in 1994


Reh Dogg Diss O.M.G.


You Say I'm Ugly


You Say I'm Ugly Reeeeeeeeemiiiiiiiiiiiix!


Wash Yu Underwear


And now....the one that started it all:

WHY MUST I CRY?


*ala Barney from "The Simpsons"* Don't cry for me. I'm already *DEAD*.


Reina Negra V

No comments: