THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Randomness

Why the hell do little kids love to hear themselves scream? I was leaving my house one day last week and my older cousin, her son, and two neighborhood kids were on the stoop. The girls started singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" very softly and then...

Girls: Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder what....you.... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!

Me: *head go 'splody*


I have my mother's last name which is Jewish but even if I had taken my father's last name it would still have been Jewish.


If my celebrity crushes were animals, I would have a turtle, two camels and a buff-ass bunny (I REFUSE to refer to him as a gorilla! We got enough bogus white people doing that already).


I'm addicted to feeling like a normal woman.


I would SO shave my head like Miss Tanzania but I have no idea how my head is shaped and whether it would look ok.


I really miss having purple hair.


They say if wishes and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas. Why just a Merry Christmas? Not Valentine's Day? Easter? Flag Day? I thought candy and nuts could be enjoyed at any time!

Since Moo & Oink's mascots are a cow and a pig does that promote animal cannabalism? How do they feel about selling out their species to humans?

No comments: