THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Randomness

Everyone at one time or another has heard the song "Bread and Butter". Ya know, "He like bread and butta/He like toast and jam/That's what his baby feeds him/He's her lovin' man". There's a part near the end of the song where someone screams, "No no no no!". Before that it says "I don't like bread and butter/I don't like toast and jam". I always wondered if the aforementioned screams were that of a frustrated woman who got pissed off because she had made him all that damn toast and jam and now he wouldn't eat the shit! I'd be pissed off, too.

If I was the Erica Kane of the Rap/R&B world, my name would be V Houston-Carter-Jackson-Jaco.

I once had a dream that I screwed both Jay-Z and Beyonce and Beyonce wanted to leave Jay and be with me. Damn you, Beyaki!

I wonder if I had been around him at the time would R. Kelly have tried to pee on me.

2 comments:

S.K. said...

I luv yo crazy ass.

And why is your sexy game better than Jay_z??? You are too cute.

Reina Negra V said...

*blinks* I have NO idea. She even had her real hair in the dream! It was a cute, short, sandy brown haircut. I have GOT to stay off of the AdultFanFiction site late at night. It ain't good for the mental, apparently.