THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What a Week and a Half It's Been!

These past almost two weeks have been very interesting.

October 5 - I had a very lovely pre-birthday dinner with my two brothers, my uncle, and my possible soon to be sister-in-law at my uncle's/grandfather's restaurant at Navy Pier. The food was great, dirty jokes were shared, and I took my first tequilla shot! I was supposed to go to a club with Nik and her girl but I was so F&F'd (faded and fogged) that I didn't make it. However, I got a call from E Dub (old high school buddy and a buncha other shit I don't wanna talk about), stating that he was 5 minutes away from the club. I told him I wasn't there and he came over and chilled with me on my porch for about 2 hours. Thank goodness I didn't wake up with a hangover!

October 7 - My older brother Psyde came over with his girl's youngins and they brought me a cake, a 12 pack of RC (one of my fave colas) and three Snickers bars!



*sighs happily* I really love my fam. *smiles*

Later on that night a got a call from Z. He said that he missed me and wanted to take me out and when I told him that the next day was my birthday, he acted all surprised. Whateva. I told him that if my plans with Nik (who planned on "kidnapping" me) didn't work out, I would go out with him.

October 8 - My birthday! Nik and Dom came over and we went to a place called Basement Ink in Oak Forest, IL to get my piercings done. Yep, I pulled a Janet...I got my nipples pierced. That shit hurt like a muthafucka! I also paid $10 extra and got my nose redone and a new nose screw. After that we went to Hooters (PSA: If you work at a place with a name like that PLEASE have what the title is meant to convey. And I damn sure don't mean owls!), to Nik's place to meet the pooches (SOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!), then back to my house for a...um...chill session. I took in more than I usually do so it was NOT a good night for me. It seemed like my whole night was an imitation of "Get Me Bodied"'s "tick fight" and at least twice I was thinking that I might be having a damn seisure!

October 9 - Things still weren't quite back to normal because of the chill session but I was cool. Went out with Z. Damn, that was boring! I tried, I mean I REALLY tried to feel him again but it wa'nt ha'enin', ca'in'! Would you be able to keep a straight face if this



is what you saw when he smiled? I am NOT EVEN joking about this, y'all! I had told him a few times that he had a smile like a damn serial killer. Ol' "I'm in ur clawset...wayteen 2 chop u upz!" lookin' ass nigga! *shudders* We agreed to be cool with one another but we'll probably just talk every now and then or something. *shrugs*


October 14 - Had a pretty damn big blowout arguement with my mother. Actually, that's nothing new. The new thing about it was the fact that this time, I was actually in the right and she was the one acting a damn fool! Usually, I cuss, holler, throw things, and (I'm so ashamed to admit this) get into actual physically fights with her. The reasons why is a loooooong story and one that I don't think I'm emotionally prepared to get into right now. Sorry. I actually broke down crying because for one, she kept fuckin' with me and kept restarting the arguement and two, I was scared that something was really wrong with her. The way she was acting was such a 180 that I started wondering if she was struggling with Alzheimer's or something. Not that my mother is all sweetness and light, but she usually doesn't just snap off like that. She's been acting a bit strange lately. I guess I worry because she's 58 years old and she has so many physical problems that I fear something like Alzheimer's isn't far behind. :-( Maybe she's just trying to pay me back for the years of arguements she went through with me when I was at my worst. Maybe I broke her brain.

October 15 - My mother's birthday. I said as little as I could to her (because I was still hurt from the night before) but still tried to be respectful. Psyde and Key (the possible future sis-in-law or TPFSIL) brought by a cake, balloons, cards, and a bottle of wine. BTW, who in the hayle determined that Arbor Mist was not "real" wine? Geez! Anyway, Mom invited my four cousins (two women, a boy and a girl) up to chill for a min and have some cake and whatnot. I ended up loosening up and eventually wished my mother a happy birthday. *smiles* I really had fun that night and so did she. Good times, y'all...good times.

Today - I had been trying to ignore the fact that my left nipple was pierced all wonky-like but it wasn't working. I was going to order some sea salt (for healing soaks) and a longer post, since I was getting indentations from the balls but I decided to call my piercer first.

Me: Hi, is M in?

Guy: Oh, she doesn't work her anymore.

Me: *gasps* The one with the blond dreads and--

Guy: Yep.

Me: Why?

Guy: Well, she was messing up (he either said that or "missing work". I believe the former.) too much so we had to let her go.

Me (thinking): Well, that sure explains a hell of a lot!

(speaking): Oh, because I got my nipples pierced by her almost two weeks ago and she pierced it wrong so I was wondering what could be done about that.

Guy: Well, you could come in so we can take a look at it or you can take it out and put Neosporin on it so it can heal.

Me: Ok, well, if I was to come in, what would happen?

Guy: Uh...it wouldn't be free because she doesn't work here anymore. (WTF?!? - RNV)

Me: *sighs* Ok, thanks. Bye.


Now, ain't that about a betch? My piercer got fired less than two weeks after I saw her, my tittay could possibly end up all mangled-looking, and I can get a consulation or a repierce for free because her ass got fired. *screams* Ish coo. That's the last damn time I take my ass all the way out to the burbs to get anything done! I'm staying my ass in the damn city next time. Oh, there will be a next time, dammit! I plan to get my nipple redone (the RIGHT way, thankyouverymuch! *George Lopez "Now what?" face*) Thanks to various sites and the good folks at Tribalectic I know that if a piercer tells me to use some damn Neosporin on my piercings that I should basically Superman they ass cause something in the milk ain't clean! I took the piercing out and it's really apparent that she did a really shitty job. From the looks of it, the needle entered through the base of the nip (which is correct) but it exited under the base and through the areola (so not correct that it ain't even funny). It's started to heal up nicely, so that's great but I do NOT look forward to getting it redone. It was bad enough the first time but now the needle has to go through SCAR TISSUE! *sighs* Maybe it'll prepare me for getting my belly button re-pierced since that has scar tissue, too.

Ok, it's time for me to watch Chef Ramsey cuss someone the fuck out on "Kitchen Nightmares", so I'm up. Take care!


Puttin' in holes to express my soul,

Reina Negra V


P.S. When I refer to the "George Lopez face", I usually mean this -

Or this-

4 comments:

S.K. said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Im not even gonna speak to tou about the George Lopez Face issue... but this:


Ol' "I'm in ur clawset...wayteen 2 chop u upz!" lookin' ass nigga!



YOu need to be taken out back by the barn and be put out for this shit... beetch... either that or you need to be a regular commenter in my life... just you "captioning This" all day long

Reina Negra V said...

Thank you S.K.! *tells Suge to choke you EXTRA hard tonight*

Q, I'll take the job! Rest assured, I will not molest lil' Spike to make any kind of emphasis on anything.

Oh, and I'm so for real about the GLF! I saw him do that on a PBS special called "Brown Is the New Green" and it was at that moment that I knew I had a name to describe the face I had been making for years.

Now what? *GLF...the first one*

S.K. said...

GLF - Is cracking me up right now!!!

I must find a way to use that in regular conversations.