THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Study This Melodic Flow

In "honor" of my former dealer (and current person in my heart even though he shouldn't and doesn't want to be) turning 21 in about 3 hours (2 hours if you're on the East Coast like he supposedly is), I've decided to post the last poem I wrote which just happened to be about him. I wrote this in 2006 in either late January or sometime in February on the L after our Spanish 101 class.


Rated "G" for Geekiness concerning "Sin City". And possibly "L" for Lame.

Ahem.


I'm straight up feelin' like Nancy Callahan
Wanting, needing, and craving a man I can't have
Like Dwight had his Gail
Even Marv had his Goldie
I can't help but want him on me
To know that he really wants me
And I'm feeling so lonely
And DAMN I want him next to me
Touching me
Kissing me
Caressing my body
Oh!
Just to kiss those sexy ass lips
While his hands are on my hips
With his chest against my tits
I can't resist
Looking into his soulful eyes
I realize
I want him WAY more than I ever should
So...what's good?
*scoffs*
Not a DAMN thang...

No comments: